This Chicken, Broccoli & Rice is a simple car-camping meal that is both delicious and healthy!
Here’s how to make it:
- Start by breaking apart some broccoli florets and steaming them in a pot with a little bit of water.
- Once the water has mostly boiled off, empty a pouch of microwavable rice. I used Seeds of Change Quinoa & Brown Rice w/Garlic.
3. Stir for a couple of minutes until the broccoli is starting to soften, and then add in some pre-cooked chicken breast. I found this package of True Story chicken at my local natural grocers.
4. Use the spoon to break the chicken apart and incorporate it into the broccoli and rice mixture.
5. Cover the pot and let it heat through – and before you know it, you have a delicious meal to eat by the campfire!
The best part? No oil or seasonings needed – and clean up is SUPER easy.
Tip: If you have any cheese sticks on hand like I did, break a few up and mix it in. Even more yummy!
What are your go-to meals while car camping? Leave them in the comments below!
One thought on “Easy Camp Meal: Chicken, Broccoli & Rice”